WhatsApp is a flawless informing application for keeping in contact with loved ones. It is super-quick, takes a shot at about all mobile phones (counting desktop PCs).
You have been utilizing WhatsApp essentially for chatting and calling yet there are a few other uses for WhatsApp that will you can make use of. Other than speaking with the outer world, you can likewise utilize WhatsApp to:
- Capture and save ideas, notes, voice memos, scanned documents and everything else in you own private chat storage space that is accessible from everywhere.
- Quickly transfer web links, documents, screenshots, and other files between your computer and phone without having to sign-up for another service.
It is not possible to send WhatsApp messages to your own number but there’s a simple hack to get around this problem. Create a new WhatsApp group with just a single participant – you. Here’s how:
- Open WhatsApp on your phone and create a new group.
- Add any contact from your contact list to this group. Give your group a name and save.
- Now go to the group in WhatsApp, tap the subject to view the list of participants.
- Tap and hold the other member in this list and remove them from the group.
That’s it. What you now have a private store in WhatsApp that is visible only to you and accessible from the web (desktop) and your mobile phone.
If you wish to transfer a document from computer to phone, open web.whatsapp.com on the computer, send the file to this group and it will instantly become available on your phone. There’s search built-in so you can easily find messages by keyword later.
Thank You Labnol for the useful tip.